Free Menu Planner Sample

Visit http://www.themenucompanion.com/ to get your free menu planner sample today.

The Groove Mamma Goes Gourmet - Best Canadian Entertaining Cookbook

Tuesday, April 07, 2009

This week I popped out to Burlington to visit Sharon Caddy at CTStv’s Real Life to share with her my recipe for Chocolate Custard Eggs. A perfect treat for Easter that you can get the whole family involved with. While I was there I filmed another episode on great spring Side Dishes that would go with your Easter Ham, Turkey or Lamb. Check out http://www.reallifeoncts.com/ to find what channel it airs in your area and watch me at 3pm on Wed. April 8th & Thurs. April 9th prepare these recipes.

Also coming up this month I put my money where my mouth is and my wallet! After many tv segments where I’ve talked up setting your table from your local dollarstore, my producer, Beth at Real Life challenged me to walk into my local Dollarstore “blind” and film a segment on all the great finds not only for your table but for your kitchen too! So if you need to stretch your entertaining budget then check out Real Life weekdays at 3pm for great budget tips including my own for the kitchen and dining room.

No comments: