Celebrate Earth Day's 40th anniversary with the Town of Oakville (and me)!
April 22, 2010
6-9 p.m. (my workshop starts at 7 p.m.)
Town Hall, South Atrium
1225 Trafalgar Road
There's no better way to celebrate Earth Day in Oakville than by learning how to live greener every day! There's something for everyone:
- Workshop on cooking local food with Nadine Hughes of The Cook's Companion
- Earth Day cake cutting with Mayor Rob Burton
- Hands-on demos of energy-efficient technology and green gardening
- Town hybrids, Smart Car and state-of-the-art street sweeper
- ... plus raffle prizes and free giveaways of great green products!
Child minding is available on site, so bring the whole family!