Free Menu Planner Sample

Visit http://www.themenucompanion.com/ to get your free menu planner sample today.

The Groove Mamma Goes Gourmet - Best Canadian Entertaining Cookbook

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

I am currently working on an exciting writing opportunity and need your help. I’m interested in hearing about your experiences with dinner parties, whether as hosts or as guests. The worst, the best, the weirdest, the raunchiest, the funniest – you name it. If you have a story to tell (or you know of someone who does), I’d appreciate hearing from you. If I use your story, full credit will be given to you or you can choose to remain anonymous. If you’d like more details don’t hesitate to contact me but in the meantime I look forward to hearing about your adventures in dining. Send me your story at thecookscompanion@sympatico.ca

No comments: