Free Menu Planner Sample

Visit http://www.themenucompanion.com/ to get your free menu planner sample today.

The Groove Mamma Goes Gourmet - Best Canadian Entertaining Cookbook

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Back from a summer at the cottage with my two boys where our food focus was on simple, fresh food with little fuss. Lots of bbqs, simple salads and not an oven or stove in sight. Great way to experience all that Northern Ontario farmers have to offer during this season! Pure and simple!

Alas, it's time to come back to reality and get back into the swing of cooking, entertaining, teaching and luckily I get to do this on a regular basis. As the owner of The Cook's Companion I get the chance to interact with clients from all walks of life that are just as passionate about food as I am. Sometimes however in my 3 hour classes there just isn't enough time to discuss all that's going on in the food world and how it affects our lives. That's why I've started this blog in the hope to converse with foodies, share recipes, ideas and new inspirations.

So join me in what should be a on-going recipe for success!

No comments: